FL-LOWPA's 2008 Watershed Workshop at the Vali Golf Club on Rt. 20 in Lafeyette, N.Y. - Friday May 16th from 9:30am to 2:45pm
Presented by Finger Lakes - Lake Ontario Watershed Protection Alliance (FL_LOWPA)
Learn more about watershed managment techniques from the people who have been practicing them first hand!
Program presentation topics include:
- Lessons in manure management from the North Country
- Using Minimum tillage techniques in the Oneida Lake Watershed
- Optimizing a Water Quality Monitoring Program
- Controlling the spread of Water Chestnuts
- Control of Eurasian Milfoil on Madison County Lakes
- and many more.................
The program is open to the public!
(There is a program fee of $15.00, pre-registration is requested by May 13th)
Call 585.313.7119 or 315.536.7488 for more information.
For more information
- go to the FL-LOWPA web-site at: www.fllowpa.org